Monday 25 July 2011

DESTINY

Out of the blue
The answer to a prayer I deemed simple
Like God had been waiting for me to mention the words
There she had been all along, waiting for us to form that 3 fold cord
Two live wires, passionate, restless and then the Holy Spirit made the connection
Its electrifying, all of a sudden, life is full of purpose, I can’t deny the attraction
She searches deep inside of me and brings out the truth
She speaks to the king in me and I bring forth fruit
All other relationship needed to fail for this one to come
I couldn’t ask for a better helper, in spirit and form
He who finds a wife finds a good thing
And since God brought this woman, I have come to appreciate what unconditional love means
Now I know of a fact God has huge plans for me
For she is my sign and my gift from God for all to see

No comments:

Post a Comment